[AccessD] Future of Access?

Christopher Hawkins clh at christopherhawkins.com
Wed Jul 16 11:54:40 CDT 2003

[Off-Topic]

HA ha HA ha HA ha HA ha HA ha HA ha!

We're all hoes, whether we know it or not.

[/Off-Topic]

[On-Topic]

I would NOT suggest using Access for this app.  Although it is true
that no one can have a perfect enopugh understanding of the future to
build a system that will NEVER need an upgrade, we can make some good
guesses.

Christopher's recommendation:  build a SQL Server db on a Win2003
Server box and build a web client.

[/On-Topic]

-Christopher-