[AccessD] Treeview Speed problems

Stephen Bond stephen at bondsoftware.co.nz
Wed Jul 16 17:34:50 CDT 2003

Sad,

I tend to populate TreeView controls by populating each level of the tree in its entirety before proceeding to the next lower level.  I can't remember where I got the idea from, it's been a while ... but there is an article in the June 2003 edition of 'Access VB SQL Advisor' page 18ff, where the author has done some comparison tests on loading a tv control in various ways.  Her results put meat on the bones of my suspicion.  The speed increase using the above method was quite dramatic.

Stephen Bond