[AccessD] Future of Access?

Jim Dettman jimdettman at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 17 09:43:06 CDT 2003

Don,

  I wouldn't knock the barbering.  Some make pretty good money.  In my neck
of the woods, a haircut goes for $12 -$15.  A good barber will push out 4
cuts an hour.  $60/hr?  Not too bad. Especially since what is report as
income at tax time and what goes in the pocket can be two totally different
things.

  Plus no long term stress, no deadlines, and you know the customer needs to
come back in a month or so<g>.

  Of course their are some drawbacks (like being on your feet all day), but
that's true of any job.

  My point though is that it is not as bad as some things you could be
doing....

Jim Dettman
President,
Online Computer Services of WNY, Inc.