[AccessD] Broken References in Runtime AXP

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Thu Jul 17 12:01:11 CDT 2003

As a followup, I tried using RefLibPaths and it was no use either in
runtime.  The problem seems to be that the code is simply not being run,
although I followed Michael Kaplin's advice and put it into a separate
module, carefully disambiguated and called it from an autoexec macro
before opening any forms, etc.  It just doesn't seem to execute at all
under the runtime engine.  I even tried setting a reference to the
extensibility library so I can use the VBIDE object in the code and had
the same results with it.  I'm rapidly losing what's left of my mind.
This is a regular mdb, not an mde.

Charlotte Foust