[AccessD] OT: Outlook toolbar

Mitsules, Mark Mark.Mitsules at ngc.com
Fri Jul 18 09:15:43 CDT 2003

Code that you want to run at startup can be placed in "This Outlook Session"
of VBAProject.OTM.  This might get you started...

Private Sub Application_Startup()
   MsgBox "Outlook 2002 has started."
   Application.ActiveExplorer.WindowState = olMaximized
   'Application.ActiveExplorer.CommandBars.Add (yada, yada, yada, yada)
End Sub

Mark