[AccessD] OT: MapPoint question

paul.hartland at fsmail.net paul.hartland at fsmail.net
Fri Jul 18 09:47:20 CDT 2003

Arthur,

How you getting along with the NetAdvantageSuite and ActiveReports ?

If you get anything along the lines of what you after with mappoint I would sure like to take a look, I want to write a nearest personnel application. i.e. we have a database of Clients and a database of our personnel (we're a stocktaking company), what I would like is to bring a selected client up on screen, then click a button that will calculate mileage etc to the location of the client from our employees home address then list the nearest personnel.

So if anyone out there knows how to do this via Mappoint I would be interested in seeing some sample code etc

Paul