[AccessD] Broken References in Runtime AXP

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Fri Jul 18 10:27:39 CDT 2003

Actually, I had removed RefLibPaths from the registry but had not
rebooted.  Once I did reboot and broke a reference, it stayed broken.
BUT when the code ran, the FullPath property of the reference pointed to
the actual location of the file, even though the reference still showed
up as MISSING in the list because it pointed to an incorrect location.
Someone is messing with my mind!!

Sincerely,
Hieronymus Bosch