[AccessD] Broken References in Runtime AXP

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Fri Jul 18 11:52:07 CDT 2003

Hi Charlotte

> ..  In fact we started out putting the code library in the
> same folder with the application.  Guess what?  When the app was
> installed in a different folder from the one the setup was created from,
> Access found the file and did not report a broken reference but strange
> things happened that were only cured by unchecking and resetting the
> reference.

This is why you could/should run the function in my previous message
which effectively kicks the a.. of Access.

It removes the top reference, shifts the remainders one step up and
adds the reference back. This should make no difference to your app
except if you have duplicated function names in the references
libraries which I doubt you have.

/gustav