[AccessD] Report Totals

Fri Jul 18 15:16:13 CDT 2003

Because the underlying table *does* contains multiple records for the same
case number, I think the only way you are going to be able to display the
number of CASES reported on is to have a second query, based on the query
that the report details come from. The second query will just be

SELECT DISTINCT CaseNumber From FirstQuery

save this as (say) CaseList_qry

... with that query available, to get your count of case numbers enter the
following in the report footer control's datasource property

=DCount("CaseNumber","CaseList_qry")

Lambert