[AccessD] IE Internet settings

jcolby at colbyconsulting.com jcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Sat Jul 19 10:59:18 CDT 2003

Nope, I'm an administrator.  I went in the back door (start / settings /
control panel / Internet options and I get to the exact same dialog box that
I would through IE, and I can set everything there.  Just not when trying to
do that through IE / tools / Internet options.  Weird.

John W. Colby
www.colbyconsulting.com