[AccessD] Recordsource running before Open Event

jcolby at colbyconsulting.com jcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Mon Jul 21 06:59:41 CDT 2003

What do you use when you want a modal form.  Opening a form modal stops code
running behind the form open code, which is a useful trick when you want to
requery a combo when the form closes (for example).

I actually built a class to process openargs and place them in a list in the
openargs class.  Then the form can ask the openargs class for the arguments
back when it's done loading and ready to go to work.  My form class loads
the openargs class as part of it's initialization.

John W. Colby
www.colbyconsulting.com