[AccessD] Normal templates

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Tue Jul 22 00:08:40 CDT 2003

Given the lack of "inheritance" (let's not start any OOP wars), I
reluctantly conclude that you are correct.

So, in practice: we take the simplest report (a list of customers, say),
format it along said lines, with a group header that looks so and and detail
section that looks so, and clone every subsequent report to match the
client-established standard...

I can live with that. I just thought that my investigations of Normal might
have missed something(s) obvious. Apparently not.

Arthur