[AccessD] Broken References in Runtime AXP

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Tue Jul 22 01:50:01 CDT 2003

Hi Charlotte

Did you try to apply my Function VerifyReferences() - or similar -
which I posted earlier?

The problem is that Access believes the references are OK but at
least one turns out not to be.

This bug is a bummer and it is unbelievable that MS has allowed it to
survive since A97 - or probably since A95.

It would be nice if someone working with Access 2003 beta could report
back to MS if the bug still exists. I am, however, fully aware that it
will take quite some time to test this ...

/gustav