[AccessD] One scrollbar controlling two list boxes - or just sync the two (may be difficult)

Mark H Lists at theopg.com
Tue Jul 22 05:33:20 CDT 2003

Hello All...

Using Excel XP

I have an expenses form which displays two list boxes side by side. They
act as one in that I split it in two so that text could be justified
left (in the first) and numbers right (in the second). Wrote a little
code to match the selected item on one to the other in the on_click
event and thought "yippeee! That was easy..." Then I realised if there
are more records than can be displayed I would have to synchronise the
scrolling as well... Doh!

I was hoping to switch off the scrollbars in the two listboxes and
replace them with an independent one that could control both... Can't
switch 'em off though :O(

Any ideas much appreciated

Cheers

Mark