[AccessD] OT Wierd Bayesian Filters

Wortz, Charles CWortz at tea.state.tx.us
Wed Jul 23 11:34:47 CDT 2003

The problem is those in decision-making positions find it easier to
punish all of us than to hunt down the few that are guilty.  Just like
the teacher that keeps the whole class after school instead of going to
the trouble to find out which student was the one that caused whatever
was the problem.

Charles Wortz
Software Development Division
Texas Education Agency