[AccessD] OT Wierd Bayesian Filters

Wed Jul 23 12:39:57 CDT 2003

After my hasty post I did some research on Bayesian filtering and it would
appear to be the case that either the implementation of the filtering is
bad, as you say, and/or the filtering system was not given a large enough
sample of good and bad emails to work with when it was set up in the first
place.

Lambert