[AccessD] Broken References in Runtime AXP

Wortz, Charles CWortz at tea.state.tx.us
Wed Jul 23 14:20:49 CDT 2003

Jim,

I agree with you.  Especially since this topic has involved some of the
best minds on the list and has dragged out for several days now, a good
write-up of the problem and its solution will be looked forward to by
many of us.  And submitting the write-up as an article to Many-To-Many
will give you an extra item to add to the resume.

Charles Wortz
Software Development Division
Texas Education Agency
1701 N. Congress Ave