[AccessD] RE: Displaying TAB as [Chr(9)] in a text control

David Fenton David.Fenton at nudgeeinternational.com
Wed Jul 23 17:37:12 CDT 2003

To John, Charles and Lambert

Thank you all for your insights. It's good to discover 'why' things work as they do. Regarding the vbCRLF and vbTab - these constants are not recognised by Access inside a textbox so that's why I resorted to the chr(13) & chr(10). Progressing from there, I naturally thought that the chr(9) would work also, but now I know why it won't. I solved the problem by splitting the data and positioning two textboxes on the report at the correct tab distance apart, thus ensuring the data lined up properly.
Thank you again for your advice. I enjoy reading many of the posts and have learned a great deal.

Cheers
David Ô¿Ô¬
Australia

Message: 14