[AccessD] Page numbers

Wortz, Charles CWortz at tea.state.tx.us
Thu Jul 24 08:42:02 CDT 2003

Bobby,

It doesn't seem that it would be too hard to convert.  When the user
makes his/her selections you set up an array/recordset/temp
table/collection to hold the criteria for each contract and then step
through the array one at a time and print the contract.  You already are
collecting the criteria for each contract, so now you need to organize
them into some object that you can loop through.

Charles Wortz
Software Development Division
Texas Education Agency
1701 N. Congress Ave