[AccessD] Jet User Roster Login Name

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Fri Jul 25 10:55:39 CDT 2003

Actually, it appears that when the utility application I'm building
makes a connection to the database, it does it as Admin, which is
interesting, since the Admin user can't open that database under Access
security.  If I am logged into that database in another session, then my
machine will show up both as Admin and with the developer login.  I see
the same phenomanon when I make a connection to the workgroup file and
get the roster for it.  However, if I connect to a database that is not
opened by anyone, then only the Admin login for the utility shows up.

Charlotte Foust