[AccessD] Tooo funny Help has a sense of the ironic

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Fri Jul 25 17:26:26 CDT 2003

...I have insider information that says the Access "Help" system was the
first product of Microsoft's new software development center in India ...it
resulted in so many additional calls to the Microsoft "Help" line at
US$275.00 each that they have now moved it to a new, expanded "profit
center" in India as well :((((

...btw, anyone else survived the experience of talking to a Dell computer
sales rep named "Steve" who is obviously talking to you from somewhere deep
within the Indian sub-continent from a sales script written by a Texan who
makes Bush look like a Harvard PHD in English :((((

William Hindman
...It's a proven fact that if you smoke a pack of cigarettes a day for 90
years, you'll live to a ripe old age. :)))