[AccessD] Update Query Problem in Access 2000 ADP

Liam Meadows liam at energyexhausts.co.uk
Mon Jul 28 04:58:07 CDT 2003

Its not the view I want to update but use the views grouped value to
update the stock table

How would you update a field in one table based on a field in another
linked by partnumber. ?
( Not as simple as access update query)

So TBLstock.OnorderQty.value = VIEW1.TotalQty.value +
TBLstock.OnorderQty.value with join of Partnumber
(Above ref only).

Liam