[AccessD] "Query is too complex"

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Mon Jul 28 15:03:07 CDT 2003

There is a limit in the total number of fields you can have in a query.
I've even seen this error in earlier versions of Access when using less
than 32 fields in a single-table query where every field in the table
was a 255 char width text field.

There is no developers edition of Access, only an Office Developer
version in 2002, so you'll have to purchase the MOD upgrade.

Charlotte Foust