[AccessD] OnFilter event (repeat)

Bruce Bruen bbruen at bigpond.com
Mon Jul 28 20:06:39 CDT 2003

A HUGE thank you Charlotte!

Do you see any problem with using Me.recordset.recordcount instead
though?  I have used it apparently successfully throughout the app where
filters are being applied from a commance button.  I only need the
"after filter event" if the user uses the toolbar buttons to set a
customised filter.  Should I go back and change all the others to
recordsetclone?

I have a bit of fear of using the on_current event as I thought it would
fire over and over as the list screen concerned (continuous forms) was
populated and on many other occassions when the form is active.  Any
comments?

Bruce