[AccessD] Sudden Format() Problem

paul.hartland at fsmail.net paul.hartland at fsmail.net
Tue Jul 29 09:25:00 CDT 2003

Silly one, but have you tried looking in references to see if any have gone missing, if so, uncheck them and try running again

From: Frank Tanner III <pctech at mybellybutton.com>
Date: Tue 29/Jul/2003 14:19 GMT
To: Database Advisors <accessd at databaseadvisors.com>
Subject: [AccessD] Sudden Format() Problem

I have been using the following code snippet I got
from the list for a few months now.  All of a sudden
it gives the error "Compile Error.  Can't find project
or library."  Any ideas?

Function TotHours(Duration As Double) As String

Dim strTemp As String
Dim Days As Long

Days = Int(Duration)
strTemp = Format(Duration, "hh:mm:ss")

If Days > 0 Then
    strTemp = Str$(Val(Left$(strTemp, 2)) + Days * 24)
+ Mid$(strTemp, 3)
End If

TotHours = strTemp

End Function

Thank you for any assistance you can give me.