[AccessD] Sudden Format() Problem

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Tue Jul 29 10:04:24 CDT 2003

When you start having problems with built-in functions, references are
the first thing to check.  Other applications may have installed or
updated different versions of the libraries you're attached to, or
system administrators might have updated things like the ADO libraries,
which can trigger error like this.

Charlotte Foust