[AccessD] OT: VB datareports

Eric Barro ebarro at afsweb.com
Tue Jul 29 13:39:14 CDT 2003

Charlotte,

Thanks for the direction. I decided to take the easy way out for now (yes I still want to learn to do it the hard way with the SHAPE provider).

For this project I added a Data Environment to my project and worked my way through the grouping thing and will use this to learn all about the SHAPE provider to manipulate hierarchical recordsets.

We have it so good with Access and it's magnificent report generator!

---
Eric Barro
Senior Systems Analyst
Advanced Field Services