[AccessD] Count the times a table is opened

Wortz, Charles CWortz at tea.state.tx.us
Wed Jul 30 07:26:23 CDT 2003

Lonnie,

One more thing you should consider.  Talk to your company's internal
auditor to see if what the CFO wants is not in conflict with good
business practices.  I am sure your internal auditor can think of many
reasons why the CFO should not have direct access to the table.  And if
your internal auditor also reports to the CFO as you do, then he most
likely will tell the external auditors about the situation and they will
slap the CFO up the side of his head.

Charles Wortz
Software Development Division
Texas Education Agency