[AccessD] HTML Email from Access - Progress

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Thu Jul 31 01:51:07 CDT 2003

Yep to ADH.

I'd love to see the result Arthur. As for literals with filenames I
wouldn't dream of it in a live situation. I was just playing around with
the concepts and giving Steve the example he asked for. I'd envisage a
table of html templates which the user would construct using his or her
html editor of choice, and from which he'd select, couple that with a
selection list of recipients and off he goes.

Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk <http://www.minstersystems.co.uk/>