.HTA/.HTB/PHP v. DotNet - was RE: [AccessD]OT: C# was no-ip.c om

Marcus, Scott (GEAE, Contractor) scott.marcus at ae.ge.com
Thu Jul 31 08:40:30 CDT 2003

Charles,

I still want to hear stuff about C#. That is why I changed it to 'C# was
no-ip.com' FROM 'no-ip.com'. Actually, this is off topic to Access. I just
wanted an Access Developers perspective on C#. The way it has grown is fine.
I just keep reading the posts(and they are quite long) looking for C# info
and find nothing about C#.

Scott