[AccessD] Access form and report anomalies

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Thu Jul 31 10:02:14 CDT 2003

Maybe I'd have to see the form to understand your request better. Do you
have a subform on each of two tab pages? Does the combo sit on a tab page or
above it in the form header? Or alternatively does the selected record
source populate both tab pages? What about creating an additional hidden
field and pointing each record set at its own hidden field? You'd have to
modify one query slightly but that way the confusion might be eliminated.

On the reports issue, is there a chance that the printer is set up for 3
copies?

Hth,
Arthur