[AccessD] OT Review if time permits

ACTEBS actebs at actebs.com.au
Wed Jun 4 08:38:49 CDT 2003

Guys,

Sorry I have not been active recently but we have been mighty busy of
late and about to release our first commercial web application - if
you're interested have a look here:

www.mytakeaway.com.au

If you get time, could you please take the time out and check the site
out and send me your likes and dislikes? (Off line please) Also, if you
could indicate how fast the site was, would be really appreciated eg
(Site ran like a dog, Was normal, Like changing TV channels) etc etc...

It has been created using .NET with SQL Server 2000 BE.

Any input greatly appreciated...

Many Thanks
Vlad