[AccessD] Hyperlink and click event

Barbara Ryan BarbaraRyan at cox.net
Fri Jun 6 07:30:27 CDT 2003

I am trying to intercept an error ("...specified file not found...") when clicking on a hyperlink control in an Access 97 form.  My error handling code is in the control's CLICK event, but the error is apparently occuring sometime after the CLICK event.

Where should I put my error handling routine?  The hyperlink control is bound to a hyperlink field in a table.  I deleted the file that the hyperlink points to force this error so I could use a more descriptive error message.

Thanks,
Barb Ryan