[AccessD] Query Problem

Tim Thiessen tim at irwin-greenhouses.com
Fri Jun 6 10:59:31 CDT 2003

Dear Group,

Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong here?  When I run this as a stand
alone query, it runs fine but when its in the form as code, I get the error
message "Run-time error 3061  Too few parameters. Expected 1"

sqlWSName = "SELECT DISTINCT qryInvItemWrkSht.worksheet, " _
    & "qryInvItemWrkSht.worksheet_desc " _
    & "FROM qryWrkSht INNER JOIN qryInvItemWrkSht " _
    & "ON qryWrkSht.[Item Number] = qryInvItemWrkSht.Item;"
Set rstWSName = CurDb.OpenRecordset(sqlWSName)

TIA,

Tim Thiessen