[AccessD] Generating Body Text in Automated E-mail links

Bob Gajewski bob at renaissancesiding.com
Tue Jun 10 07:42:53 CDT 2003

David

Only the first parameter uses the question mark; all subsequent must use
the ampersand. Also, it is MUCH safer to always use %20 instead of a space,
due to some programs having problems with parsing. Don't forget to put a
recipient email address after the 'mailto:' and substitute the %3F for your
question mark, since that is a delimiter.

<a
href="mailto:NAME at DOMAIN.COM?subject=www.Engines2go.com%20Hi!%20Would%20
you%20like%20to%20try%20automated%20seaching%20of%20the%20Internet%20wit
h%20the%20Mother%20of%20All%20Search Engines%3F%20It's
Kewl!%20www.Engines2go.com&body=whatever%20you%20want%20goes%20here">E-mail
to a friend</a>

Regards,
Bob Gajewski

PS - I am only reply to this in the hopes that you are not planning to
propagate spam, which your link suspiciously looks like ................

On Monday, June 09, 2003 20:02 PM, Tortise at Paradise
[SMTP:tortise at paradise.net.nz] wrote:
> Hi
>
> In Access I can generate automated e-mails including specifying the bo
dy's text

> I have the following on a web page

automated seaching of the Internet with the Mother of All
> Search Engines? It's Kewl! www.Engines2go.com">E-mail to a friend</a>
>
> I'd like to specify the body text also, can anyone tell me if one can,
and if so how?   The logical ?body= added does not seem to

http://www.cheqsoft.com/