[AccessD] Why can't I import from Excel 2000

Don Elliker delliker at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 10 11:45:01 CDT 2003

When attempting to import (thru import data wizard) I get this error "There
is no object in this control" when I click OK (like a good user) the wizard
opens , blank. If I click anything but 'cancel' I get "The expression you
entered refers to an object that is closed or doesn't exist"  - isn't this a
fine how-do-you-do?? Something is broken?? I checked the references I have
Visual Basic For Applications
Microsoft 10.0 Object Library
OLE Automation
Microsoft Activex data objects 2.1 library
Microsoft Excel 10.0 Object Library
I even added the last one, with the same result

"Things are only free to the extent that you don't pay for them".-Don
Elliker