[AccessD] BEU Updater

Software Design & Solutions Pty Ltd. SDSSoftware at Optusnet.com.au
Wed Jun 11 18:42:03 CDT 2003

Hi everybody -

I have just started using the BEU tool. I clicked on 'Insert mod' and added my first modification, which was table, add field.
field = directorname
txt, size 75 to tblx.

I then clicked on 'new mod' to add the same modification for a different table, ie. to insert a new field of the same name.

I made a call to the beuDBAIsDBUpToDate routine and now find that it only made the first modification, not the second.

When I go back into frmdbamain it shows the first modification as applied, but the second not. Now I cannot get that second modification to happen. When I re trigger the beuDBAIsDBUpToDate  routine it appears to ignore the 2nd mod.

(I have manually added the field myself to check that the field name / size etc is Ok and then undone that manual change).

Since these 2 mods have to go into my production version early next week, any tips?

TIA and thanks for all the work on BEU.

Kath Pelletti
Software Design & Solutions Pty Ltd.
Ph: 9505-6714