[AccessD] Msgbox HELP button

paul.hartland at fsmail.net paul.hartland at fsmail.net
Thu Jun 12 06:43:44 CDT 2003

To all,

How do I get the msgbox to detect when the help button is pressed, I have the following code :

  pubUserResponse = MsgBox("User not found, please check & try again.", vbInformation + vbMsgBoxHelpButton, "**** USER WARNING ****")
  MsgBox pubUserResponse

When the msgbox is displayed the ok button works fine but when I click the HELP button nothing happens, I assumed that it would store a value into pubUserResponse, but the msgbox doesn't even go away after clicking help.  So my question is, how do I get to display a little help form or msgbox when the user clicks HELP.....

Thanks in advance.

Paul