[AccessD]OT Where's William

PBudge at cbsol.com PBudge at cbsol.com
Mon Jun 16 16:03:52 CDT 2003

Oh, after the Where's William thread started (excuse me while I have a
where's Waldo moment. . . lol), I gave him a shout (all caps!) and told him
to let somebody know he was ok or I was gonna send out a search and rescue
party . . . ;-)))))))))))))))))

Pamela G. Budge
PBudge at cbsol.com
Creative Business Solutions

                      "Gary Kjos"
                      <garykjos at hotmail.com>           To:       accessd at databaseadvisors.com
                      Sent by:                         cc:
                      accessd-bounces at databasea        Subject:  RE: [AccessD] Where's William
                      dvisors.com

                      06/16/2003 03:24 PM
                      Please respond to accessd

Thanks for the William update Pamela.