[AccessD] Week of the Month

ACTEBS actebs at actebs.com.au
Thu Jun 19 09:52:14 CDT 2003

Guys,

Does anyone know of a method to work out what week it is of the month.
For example, you have a range of  dates 1st January to 31st March. The
1st to the 7th is the 1st week of January and the 8th to the 14th is the
second etc etc...

I have 2.5 years of data (about 1 Million rows) from an old main frame
system and we are trying to determine the frequency of delivery to each
customer on a per monthly basis. So effectively to say customer Jim
Spanner the client delivers every second Thursday for February. Is there
an elegant method of working this out? I have the date the delivery was
carried out for the past 2.5 years, but am having difficulty working out
how I could manufacture a frequency pattern.

Is there any method anyone could suggest, that I could explore...

AHGA

Regards
Vlad