[AccessD] Access Run Time?

Garraway, Alun Alun.Garraway at otto.de
Fri Jun 27 05:38:46 CDT 2003

Hallo,
the network bods are talking about installing the Access Run Time for
"Normal" users,
I have a few questions, about this & its implications for me.

1. does the run time have to be installed on every maschine in an
NT-Network?

2. can all users open .MDBs without any problems when the run time is
installed?
    (are there anythings that maybe won't work?)

3. are there anythings I have to watchout for when programing an mdb used in
the
    run time envirnment? (for ex. can an error in code cause a crash?)

TIA for any tips
alun

Alun Garraway
IM-IT Sonderprojekte LBB-D1