[AccessD] OT: Passing Variables - VBScript

Mitsules, Mark Mark.Mitsules at ngc.com
Mon Jun 2 12:55:13 CDT 2003

Thank you for your JavaScript response.  I'm not familiar with either
scripting language enough to be able to convert it though.  Would you be
able to help with the VBScript syntax as well?

An alternative could be to point me towards an online reference that
contains useful VBScript examples of passing variables between form
elements.

Thanks again,

Mark