[AccessD] OT: Passing Variables - VBScript

Mitsules, Mark Mark.Mitsules at ngc.com
Mon Jun 2 14:23:27 CDT 2003

Thanks Drew,

I had just found an example of the FormName.SelectName.Value syntax on
pscode.com and implemented it (it worked), however the example did not
include the "document" part.  Would this part only be necessary if I was
passing values between frames?

...and to address your FYI, yes, this is for a corporate intranet with ~98%
using IE and ~93% using IE 6.0.

Thanks again,

Mark