[AccessD] Update Query - Need to Speed It Up

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Tue Jun 3 08:38:23 CDT 2003

Mark:

Thanks for the snippet.  I know you're right about MSDE or SQL.  If this
business of my client takes off we'll have to move there eventually.  Right
now it's single user so the delete and re-create field approach will be
okay.

You're monitoring the list.  Are you back in the Access business?  Have you
become a phenomenally wealthy and powerful software entrepreneur?  Staying
away from China these days? How's the little girl?  (excuse the OT, please)

Rocky