[AccessD] VBAErrorHandler

John Colby jcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Tue Jun 3 09:21:54 CDT 2003

Michael,

The stack stuff is code that tracks calls to functions.  If you turn on a
property in the error handler setup then code to do te call trace will be
inserted in the error handlers created.  In that case, the procedure stack
code will be used.  I'm not sure what the conditional compilation variable
is.  Is it mentioned in the doc anywhere?

John W. Colby
www.colbyconsulting.com