[AccessD] Access Problems on Citrix

Gregg Steinbrenner greggs at msn.com
Tue Jun 3 10:58:56 CDT 2003

MessageWe ran into problems early on especially with printing.   We
increased the PageFile (my computer, properties, performance tab) to 4096
and that helped a lot. Now we have some 300 MB apps running OK with 10 to 15
users.  Also, we find Importing everything into a clean database on the
Citrix server helps when nothing else seems to.