[AccessD] Update Query - Need to Speed It Up

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Tue Jun 3 11:08:41 CDT 2003

If it makes any difference to the thread it is currently single user.  If the business takes off it could become multi-user.  So I'm glad to know that the Delete/Add field approach has risks in a multi-user environment.  Can the risk be eliminated by getting exclusive access to the table before doing the Delete/Add?

Rocky