[AccessD] Field cannot be updated

Tesiny, Ed EdTesiny at oasas.state.ny.us
Wed Jun 4 11:22:03 CDT 2003

Charles,
The datasource for the form is a query, the change involved adding two
tables to the design and six fields to the query and the form: 2 names,
2 phone numbers and 2 extensions.  Datasource based on a 1-M
relationship, cbo is on the '1' side. You select a name
(RecordedByName)in the cbo and it saves the code number (RecoredByCode)
for the name to a table on the 'M' side. A2002, app is just on my PC.
As I said you get the error msg but it displays and saves the correct
data.

Ed Tesiny
EdTesiny at oasas.state.ny.us