[AccessD] OT: photo size on web site

Kathryn Bassett kathryn at bassett.net
Wed Jun 4 19:30:44 CDT 2003

There is also a *great* tutorial place for Paint Shop Pro. I just finished a six week "class", where you have one very simple, step-by-step tutorial a day. I fully plan to take the intermediate class when it starts in September. For more info:
http://pspimaginarium.com

--
Kathryn Rhinehart Bassett (Pasadena CA)
"Genealogy is my bag" "GH is my soap"