[AccessD] A2K: Drag and Drop with Access

Lembit Soobik Lembit.Soobik at t-online.de
Thu Jun 5 10:45:23 CDT 2003

Darren,
you can use the mouse events to get the x and y values at mousedown and then on
mouseup set the controls top and left to the new calculated values at mouseup
I have once done that to allow size adjustment of a text box according to amount
of text entered. dont remember the details, but I think it was something like
adding some kind of help text.

Lembit

Lembit Soobik